Written on 23 January 2015; published on 23 May 2018
- GUIDELINES FOR PRODUCING YOUR OWN LILA
Lila, as I understand it, is the loving interplay between the Creator and His Creation.
GUIDELINES FOR PRODUCING YOUR OWN LILA
- When something unforgivable happens, Forgive.
- When something unspeakable happens, Let it go.
- To change the tempo of the piece, Accelerate or decelerate timeline for the All through Free Will.
- To switch from tragedy to comedy, Optimize timelines for the All through Free Will.
- To change to new actors and scenery, Optimize dimensions for the All through Free Will.
- To ante up, call in the Devas of War or Peace (depending on the character of each actor).
- Results are unpredictable. As needed, call on Archangel Michael for protection.
- When the tableau looks irresolvable, switch to a new video game.
–from Link: “Guidelines for Producing Your Own Lila,” a short story by Alice B. Clagett, written on 23 January 2015; published on 23 May 2018 … https://wp.me/p2Rkym-8Iq ..
Alice B. Clagett
Except where otherwise noted, “The Chalice and the Crucible” by Alice B. Clagett … https://chaliceandcrucible.com/ … is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0) … https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ ..